Tajmouat Industrial Park SCADA and Telecom (66/11 Kv Substation)
- Pics Process Systems was responsible for providing state-of-art SCADA and telecom solution, to interface Tajmouat industrial park with EETC dispatcher.
- Full Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) scope for system.
- Utilizing Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) as early starters for protocol in Egypt power sector.
AMAL Petroleum Company was enhancing the Amal field asset by developing a new platform (Amal- C) in the field. This addition will allow a sustainable increase in the production levels of the field.
PPS helped PPIS (EPC Contractor) to complete multiple scope of works
- Complete rehabilitation of onshore DCS system
- PCS/SIS package extension
- Modbus communication between PCS/SIS and onshore DCS
Also PPS extended its work outside control system scope.
- Developing complete process operation manual and startup procedures for Amal-C platform
- Man-power supply for commissioning /startup phase.
SOPC Refinery Upgrade (Reformer and Hydrogen Units)
- Hardware Design
- Software Engineering
- Site Commissioning and Start-up
Egyptian Petrochemical Company (PVC Plant) Upgrade
- Reverse engineering for existing control systems
- Development of OTS model for PVC Plant
- Full scope engineering for new DCS control system
Badr Eldeen (BAPETCO) BED-3
- Development of process control narrative of oil plant